By creating sponsored content, your content will be posted on our website for no less than 12 months. In addition, depending on the topic and time of the year the blog may be promoted in our newsletter, social media channels and other promotional materials. By sponsoring a post you agree to allow Smart Family Tech, Inc, dba SupportPay to post your sponsored content and promote it via our marketing activities.
We require that your content be related to Child Support, Child Custody, Co-Parenting, Divorce, Finances, Expenses or the likes.
Content must adhere to ALL submission guidelines:
- Original content authored by the submitting party
- Video and/or podcast no shorter than 3 minutes in length
- Word count between 1200 – 1950 words
- Directly themed around child support, custody, co-parenting, divorce, separation, or spousal support
- Neutral and informative in tone and opinion. Editorial and opinion pieces will be rejected
- The content becomes the property of SupportPay and, once the link is published, may or may not be further disseminated or used for any other purpose at the sole discretion of SupportPay
Processing & Refund Details:
- There is an 8 – 24 business days for turn-around time, once the content is approved.
- Once payment has been made there are no refunds. If the content does not adhere entirely to the guidelines, SupportPay will make an effort to assist the author in bringing the content into compliance, however, if this does not result in a satisfactory content, work submitted will be rejected without right to refund of payment.