Is Your Business Already Listed?
If your business is already listed in the SupportPay Child Support Directory you can claim it and become the owner. The benefit of claiming a listing include:
- Easily update the information on the listing
- Become “Verified” – Move up in search results & become trusted by visitors searching for a resource
- Quickly add additional details including your social media links, photos and detailed company information
- Receive direct contacts from potential customers
- Gain access to exclusive content, information & marketing promotion materials
Search For Listings to Claim
How to Claim Your Business
1. Search the current listings
Search the current listings in the directory. If you find your business and it is not yet claimed you can submit a request to claim it after you create an account.
2. Register for an account
Create an account within the Directory so that your identity can be verified. An account will be created using your email address. You will be sent a link to verify your email and create a personal password.
3. Submit a Claim Request
Click on the “Claim This Listing” link on the listing you would like to claim.